Trying to make n appointment at De Laufe’s office in Naples

No live person answers the phone. You have to leave your information and hope they call you back.

I needed an appointment and waited hours with no phone call back. I called twice more and left messages that I needed to speak to someone. I then did receive a phone call and was able to get in to see him later in the day. Patients should not have to call and leave 3 messages before they get to speak to someone.

This is a horrible way to run a practice. When I left I asked the lovely girl at the desk how to call directly. She told me she cannot even get through .

This should be addressed. This is no reflection on Dr Laufe but this does need to be addressed.

Guest

You should have just went in person.

Deb C Afw
map-marker Naples, Florida

Terrible patient care/ calls never returned

They upcharge visit codes to insurance with bogus diagnosis codes & time they say they spent with patient. Billed a visit that lasted 10 minutes as a visit of high complexity with coordination of care with other physicians.

Patient has no issues and is not on any medication. No coordination of care was done. Just a quick visit. After numerous unreturned calls finally spoke with office manager after I threatened to call insurance company in regard to their billing if I did not receive a return call.

They refuse to resubmit claim correctly. Did coding over 20 years. Wondering how many claims they are overcharging because patients are unfamiliar with coding. Think the insurance companies need to audit this group.

Terrible service by business office as well as physician. Would never recommend this practice to anyone

Loss:
Cons:
  • Deceptive practice

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: Do not go to this group

Keenan M Rui
map-marker Minahasa, North Sulawesi

Refusing refunds

Would give zero stars if possible. Staff has horrible attitude. They refused to give refund after not giving complete service. I highly recommend never coming to this place. Can find better service and cheaper elsewhere.

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t come here

Guyla Ddx

Just a number not a patient.

3 months 2 Dr visits and 3 PA visits for a sore throat and neck. Dr saw nothing twice. PA ordered CT and MRI.. nothing seen. Blew it off as muscle pain. Went to another practice. Dr ordered blood test finds cancer. PET scan proves it. Millenium is a big machine with no 1 on 1 patient care... just pushing you through to next patient. Very sad
Pros:
  • Nice front desk personnel
Cons:
  • No empathy or follow up

User's recommendation: Find another practice that actually cares about researching your symptoms.

Pat K Sxt

| map-marker Naples, Florida

Naples Fl Clinic Millennium Physician Group : They don't care about the patients

Clinic Millennium Physician Group : The doctor ordered a laboratory test and the front desk did not give me a description of what the doctor indicated, this test has to be approved by Medicare, otherwise I will have to pay for it, I called many times, so that they would complete an incomplete job/service, the nurse did not answer my calls, the front desk did not complete its work and the supervisor Keri did not answer the calls either.

The waiting room and the only bathroom are filthy, the front desk is inefficient, since you must wait to check in and check out, the doctor office was also dirty.

If you, the reader of this review, chose Millennium Physician Group, has to know that the service is garbage. Millennium Physician Group do not care about you. They abuse senior citizens.

User's recommendation: Do no use Millennium Physician Group

Keenan M Rui
map-marker Norfolk, Virginia

Horrible service

If could give zero stars would. Staff horrible attitude. Will steal your money and refuse to give back. I highly recommend never coming to this place.
map-marker Miami, Florida

Need help with billing

Sept 2023, I was self pay $125 at their Urgent Care. I was told this would cover strep and flu test also. I have an outstanding balance of $85. So, 5 months later I have insurance and cant see a doctor without paying an incorrect bill. I was told by the billing department to call the facility and have them fix it. I called Urgent Care and was redirected to billing, I received no notification that I owed a bill, no email, mail or a phone call. I was told $125 would cover my visit..Not true!
map-marker Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Inconsiderate of it’s patients

Carolyn Finney is the nurse practitioner who I see on Friday Feb 9, 2024 I called Millennium physicians to ask for an order for a urine testing and I went to get the test and I did get my results via email on portal and I did have a severe UTI infection no one from the doctors office ever called me to assign a prescription as I kept calling and calling and then was told the office was closed - and so I was left on extreme pain from the UTI and so here we are 2 days later and still no call I ended up in the emergency room. I will seek legal counsel to see what action I can take against This office - in Chicago this would NEVER HAPPEN as doctors care for every patient in their care. Disgusted with this office and all of its staff!!!

User's recommendation: Do not go here unless you want to be ignored

Harry B Mke

Paid the bill after visit. Keep sending me bills.

My wife and I paid are bill at the office after we saw the doctor. The billing dept. that the office has no contact with continued sending us the same bill and threatening collections. I showed the office proof of my payment to the same dimwit that took my money and she cant find it in her system. I showed electronic payment and all she could come up with is its a deductible I must owe with the same date as the original. Paid that to shut them up and cancel as patients and the next day we got the same bill again in an email. This company is a scam STAY AWAY!
Loss:
Pros:
  • Will take your payment with a smile
Cons:
  • Will not remember your payment

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Selah Lxn
map-marker Providence, Rhode Island

Complaint

False results- ignored requests to prove this . Im disabled and no one is treating me fairly to prove this. Its exacerbated one my 3 disabilities amd cost me to lose so much. I absolutely deserve to be treated equally as a Hispanic disabled woman.

User's recommendation: Be careful

Guest

Agree! I'm being treated the EXACT SAME WAY!

Just because I'm on Medicare or SSDI shouldn't mean i have to jump through hoops to get the same medical care as others! Constantly jumping through hoops to get my medical needs meet!

Diane V Xri

Failure to return call

I had a bad reaction to ciproflaxin and called the operator and asked for whatever physician was on-call to advise me. It was after hours and I was due to take one at night and another 12 hours later. Both doses were to be taken before I had a chance to talk to my own Millenium physician, whom I trust. No one returned my call. Three hours later I followed up and the operator said she would re-page. No one called. I was uncertain about stopping an antibiotic prescribed for one week after only three day.
Pros:
  • Great physician
Cons:
  • Phone service

Preferred solution: Acknowledgment

User's recommendation: Return calls.

Elizabeth R Dqf

| map-marker North Port, Florida

Patient complaint

Millennium Physician Group - Patient complaint
Original review Aug 05, 2023

1. I traveled out of the country, and when I arrived to U.S.I had an infected cyst.

When I called the Walking Clinic in North Port to be checked, the answer was that the nurse was too busy to check on me. Thank God my Dermatologist saw me in an emergency appointment and it resulted that not only he had to cut the cyst open, but I was at the point of staph infection. Riverchase Dermatologist in Bobcat Village North Port, FL did the procedure.

2. Even though I had signs of COVID the answer from the staff for me to have a COVID test was that I needed to have more symptoms to have the test done.

I was exposed to COVID on my trip and I had COVID two times before. So they refused to do the test.

And to top it off:

3.This is the only institution that violates Medicare and AARP United Health Care coding and fee scheduling.

I am covered 100% for medical expenses and as soon as I got there the staff tell me that I have to pay out of pocket. I already reported them to Medicare and United Health Care.

Pros:
  • Supposely you can go to the walking clinic when needed
Cons:
  • Rude staff not abiding to insurances fee scheduling

Preferred solution: That they trained the staff appropriately and that they abide to the law on schedule fees for Medicare and AARP UnitedHealth Care and to stop commiting fraud charging patients when they are covered 100% for medical cost.

User's recommendation: Avoid the office completely. The front desk staff at the doctor's office and at the Walking clinic are awfully unpleasant and unprofessional.

map-marker Tampa, Florida

Really bad atención

More than 10 days without medicine, I call several times and they pass the call back and forth and no one solves the problem.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Helene S Ozt
map-marker Naples, Florida

Can’t contact you. no phone number available to find out why you sent me a check ! No voucher ID . No explanation.

I got a check from you with no explanation. No phone number or invoice number on check. Ccc cxx. C CV ggfggghhuhgtuyggtrfyuuugffyyhtffghhgtrrr
Lara c Elc

Poor Service

Overall i have never had an issue. Proud patient of Dr Tapia who is very kind but her new assistant Rosie is very rude.

Attempted to ask a question and got this reply " what is it that you do not understand." Then demanded an appointment with my Dr which she set via telehealth and what do you know "something fell through the cracks" i was told and that never happened. Called to get the appointment reset within an hour and she sent me to voicemail. At the end, she got her way. You either talk to her or not.

Very first negative encounter with Millenium and it was a bad one.

Staff should take the patients concerns more serious and out their ego to the side. I previously had Carrie as the medical assistant and was never treated like an animal

Preferred solution: A new nurse

William K Ibx

| map-marker Cape Coral, Florida

No one ever answer the phone or calls back. Worst customer service ever. I have a billing issue ive been trying to get resolved for over 6 months.

horrible, absolute worst customer service. over 6 months still have not talk to a person. not a call back or email. Not even a kiss my *** or go to ***

User's recommendation: stay away . very bad. worst customer service ever.

About

Summary

Organized almost a decade ago, Millennium Physician Group is a healthcare facility offering a large array of services to community in South Florida that was established in 2008. Having its head office in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has a number of labs, imaging centers, pharmacies, and wellness packages to choose from. Millennium Physician Group employs certified healthcare professionals and medics that help patients with a number of health issues from obesity treatment to addiction fighting. Millennium Physician Group has additional offerings including educational sessions on diabetes and physical therapy.

Millennium Physician Group reviews and complaints

Millennium Physician Group is ranked 422 out of 3921 in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

VISA

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article