Resolved
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Jan 27

dr finally called said never got report so picked mine up from imaging

Original review posted by user Jan 26

Hair appointment to review CAT scan from Dr halasz when I got there they said sorry the CAT scan was not there so-called Advanced Imaging and they had sent it over doctor said he would call but never did so tried to get a hold of office first I got to hang up then I left 3 messages and no one has gotten back with me seems to me he has an insufficient staff if you're not going to tell me the results of the CAT scan why order it

Review about: Millennium Physician Group Computed Tomography Procedure.

Comments

Truth_teller_411

I went to a place that had "stands" for the lack of a better word all for different services that Milliennium supplied for an MRI. Was really not ready for me to walk through the back of the place and into a truck container where the MRI was.

Barely space for the technician. The sounds of the MRI (which I am very sensitive to sound) echoed in the room. I think it was an old MRI - Have seen open ones and others that weren't so old. Did not even have ear plugs or headphones to play music.

Also I think new ones even have relaxing pictures or something if I opened my eyes. They didn't even have eye masks.